Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Annapolis

Annapolis was not a fair place. We all know that it's the recession and people are getting laid off. But that doesn't mean that you have to trap people and demand money. Well, unfortunately, that is what the police department did. I drove down an avenue(the exact name slipped my memory) in this little town. It was pretty nice with quaint little streets and nice houses. Up ahead, I could see lots of cars pulled over. I was intrigued and therefore slowed down. There was a man in pajamas sitting on a bench on the side of the road. I passed him and suddenly, I was pulled over! "What did do?" I asked the policeman. "Well, that man over there was gonna cross but you didn't let 'em!" This outrageous statement nearly made me shout. "He was sitting there, so how could he have any intention to cross?" You know the real kicker then? The policeman just said "Beat's me." He proceeded to charge me $80. I circled around again back to the little street. The hobo-guy was still sitting there. "QUICKLY! Cross already!" I yelled as loud as I could. "What?" "Cross already!" "I don't need to cross now." he said. That infuriated me even more. When I passed the policemen, I rolled down the window and said, "That guy didn't want to cross." He yelled across the street to the hobo-man. "Is that right Joe?" That hobo was actually a policeman dressed up! Joe must have said yes because the policeman thew his pen at me as I was driving away.

No comments:

Post a Comment