Thursday, July 16, 2009

dino trail





Today, we went to the Durham Museum of Natural Science. We were members so we got a special sneak preview of the new Dino Trail. It's pretty good. You walk on a trail and you see models of dinosaurs and there are information cards to tell you about them. My favorite dinosaurs are the ankylosauras and the T-rex. I think the ugliest dinosaur had to be a maisauras because it didn't have separate teeth and it also had an weird hump on its head. I liked though because it always took good care of its young and its name in Greek means "good mother". That was because the babie's bones were not strong enough to get food for itself. I liked a lot even though it was not finished. Here are some pictures:

1 comment:

  1. I have always been wondered how do people know the various dinos look like. Sometimes I even think the people/scholars who study dinos are more or less imagine those animals out to fit their study. Even we dug some fossils out, the details are definitely filled with imagination.

    ReplyDelete