Sunday, August 2, 2009





On our first day, we stopped in Hilton Head to go to the Folly beach. I found a live shell and then everyone started looking for them. My brother stepped on one and it cut his foot pretty deep and when he showed us it, it was bleeding a lot. The lifeguard wiped it with antiseptic wipes and then put three band-aids on it. We went to a lot of beaches and the life guard at one said to buy some hydrogen peroxide and we did so. We poured it on the cut and waited for it to bubble and then wiped it off and put a band aid on it. Victor's cut healed and he could get it wet. At one beach, we made a huge sand castle and the waves destroyed part of it. We left that beach and went to another one where there were a lot of shark sightings. We found a whole bunch of fighting conchs and I even saw a ray at the Clearwater beach. I know that it was a fighting conch because we went to the Shell Museum which was pretty cool. We saw real videos of a horse conch, the Florida state shell, eat a lightning whelk. It took the horse conch half an hour so they person videotaping sped up the video. I liked when we went to Disney world. We stayed there for three days. On one day, we went to Typhoon Lagoon and snorkeled at Shark Reef where we saw sharks and other marine animals. I think the coolest ride at Typhoon Lagoon was the Crush n' Gusher. It was a roller coaster combined with a raft ride. Then, we went to magic kingdom. Our third day was at Disney Quest. My favorite game was the Pirate one. I only went up to the big ones and we totally killed them. I also liked Primeval Hunt in which you had to hunt dinosaurs. I really liked our vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment