Monday, August 3, 2009

We went to Disney Quest. It was an interactive place with arcade games (which you don't have to pay for) and rides. My favorite ride was the Pirates, Battle for Buccaneer Gold one. It was very fun. You had to shoot other ships to get gold. It was in 3-D so it looked very real. I liked being the captain more than the gunner. The gunner pulls a little knob at the end of the cannon and it fires. There were 6 cannons, three on each side. The captain steered the ship and made it move. When I was the gunner, I kept on shooting at the ships by pulling the knob super fast. I also shot the sea monster but it was very quick. I liked being gunner because you got to shoot the ship. I liked being captain because you could make the ship go wherever you want it to go. When I was captain, I went only to the big ships because they had more gold. My favorite arcade game was Primeval Hunt. You had to shoot dinosaurs. I liked playing because it was fun somehow. I liked using my rocket launcher a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment