Monday, August 3, 2009


The first water park that I have been to is Typhoon Lagoon at Disney World in Orlando, Florida. It was new so it was kind of small. My favorite raft ride there was the Crush n' Gusher which was also kind of like a roller coaster. To go down the drops with the least friction, the ride went down rollers. I was kind of leaning in the first seat because every time it went down, my butt always got kind of squashed. It was fun but we only went on it once because it started raining. My favorite slide was Howunga Kowabunga which was entirely straight down but at an angle. There was also a huge pool that had 6-foot waves. I scraped my knee there. I also liked Shark Reef where we snorkeled and saw real live leopard sharks and beautiful marine life. It was freezing cold there though. I liked Typhoon Lagoon a lot because it was the first water park I have been to and also it had alot of raft rides which I like. The pictur e on top is the Crush n' Gusher.

No comments:

Post a Comment