Sunday, January 2, 2011

Boreal

Boreal was this skiing place near Lake Tahoe. It had probably eight or nine ski lifts to different ski slopes. I only went on four of them because I was a beginner. The one I liked the most was called Castle Peak. Usually, I would go too fast and fall over. The third or fourth time, I did it without falling. I also liked the smallest one, Nugget. It was fun even though it was small. I never fell down on that slope. My brother showed me Cedar Ridge, which was a crazy one that went to the top of the mountain. Cedar Ridge had a lot of powder snow. I went down a small hill and then got stuck. Besides the powder snow, there were bumps. I went over one and fell on my back. But, all in all, it was pretty fun. The lift on Cedar Ridge was cool as well. It went fast and every time it stopped, it would swing back and forth. The 13th or 12th tower was leaned over so that was a creepy part. The one that I did not like was the Sunset Boulevard thing. It was the tallest one and I was definitely not ready for it. I liked skiing because it was fun and it was something that we never did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment