Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer


I like the summer break. First, there is no school. Second, you can do fun stuff all day long without having to worry about homework or catching the bus. Third, and probably most important, you have a better mood without school stress eating your brain. This summer seemed like the longest summer.

A regular day would go like this. Wake up and play piano, eat breakfast, and do some typing. Around afternoon, we would play with the Legos and the Jenga blocks and those toys. Around evening, we would do some math and play the chopstick game.

To those who do not know what the chopstick game is, I will explain. We get a tray and each person gets a pair of chopsticks and a different colored group of ten marbles. What you have to do is that you have to get your marbles from your section of the tray to your container using your chopsticks. It was a very hard game.

I like when we went to Canada or Atlanta the best. I like that because they had cool museums and attractions like the zoo and the science and tech museums.

I hope this summer wont end soon but poor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment